Woodworking Class - Cutting Board
This class will teach you how to make a wooden cutting board. In making this cutting board you will learn many basic woodworking skills and become familiar with a variety of woodworking tools. You will also learn how to finish wood to create a durable, attractive surface that will last for many years.
If you complete this class properly, you will leave with a completed cutting board of your own construction.
- This class can be a substitute for the Planer/Joiner safety class.
You will learn:
- Woodworking glue selection
- How to use the following tools:
- Table saw
- Wood clamps
- How to "dimension" lumber for project use
- Clamping wood staves together to make larger work pieces
- How to finish wood
Two day, 4 hour course