This class will teach you the basics of programming using Python. Python is an open source language that will run on a variety of platforms. With this class you'll be able to write programs for Raspberry Pi, the web, Windows PCs, and many other applications. The basics taught in this class will relate to many other programming languages. Let this class be a stepping stone to help you with your own projects or even a career in programming.
The class will be taught on Linux. This class will include a bootable USB key loaded with all the basic tools you'll need that you can keep.
- You must bring a laptop to take this class.
You will learn:
- Basic programming concepts such as variables, math operations, data structures, and procedural loops
- Programming style and etiquette
- Draft an image based on a simple set of mathematical rules
- Analyze text gleaned from 10K reddit comments.
One day, four hour course